Monday, April 9, 2007

The 7 decisions for success.

How do you define success?

To most of us that is a personal question that results in a unique answer.
Well regardless of the answer - you still need a path to get there, right?

Here are 7 decisions you need to make before success is attainable.

  1. The Buck Stops Here! I will begin the process of changing where I am- by changing the way I think.
  2. I Will Seek Wisdom! I will listen to the counsel of wise men. The words of wise men are like raindrops on dry ground.
  3. I Am A Person of Action! I inspire others with my activity. I am a leader. Leading is doing. To lead I must move forward.
  4. I have a Decided heart! I am passionate about my vision for the future. I will not wait, my course has been charted. My destiny is assured- I have a decided heart.
  5. Today I will Choose To Be Happy! Today I will greet each day with laughter. I will smile at every person I meet. I am a possessor of a grateful spirit. Today I choose to be happy.
  6. I Will Greet This Day With A Forgiving Spirit! I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit, from this day forward my history will cease to control my destiny. I have forgiven myself, my life has just begun.
  7. I Will Persist Without Exception! I will persist without exception- I have faith in my future. I do not look left or right. I look forward. I can only persist.

Make these decisions, follow through on their intended actions, and the rest simply falls in line.

No comments: